Inhabitr is building core developement team and looking for a strong Web Developer who will
help design a world-class product and ensure flawless execution
Open Positions: 1
- Experience in developing user interfaces using NextJS and integration with Headless CMS.
- Experience on creating web services using .Net Core and NodeJS
- Experience in working with git/ GitHub
- Database experience with MariaDB, MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience in creating and integrating REST/GraphQL APIs
- Integration experience with open-source API Gateway
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, Figma
- Good to have experience with Azure or AWS storage and APIs
- Based on requirement, flexible to work in GMT-4 Time zone.
- Must have at least 3 to 5+ years of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Interested Candidates Can Send Resume at : email@example.com