WordPress Woocommerce Developer
Inhabitr is building core developement team and looking for a strong Java Developer who will
help design a world-class product and ensure flawless execution
Open Positions: 3
- Must have experience in creating new WordPress themes and Plugins.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Must have experience in customizing Woocommerce and existing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including Database and server integration.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome inspector and Firebug.
- Knowledge of How to interact with RESTful APIs and formats(JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Should have familiar with the integration of third-party APIs like Facebook, Google, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Framework: WordPress, WooCommerce
- Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- Strong sense of visual design
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Knowledge of usability / user experience design is a plus
- Experience maintaining version control using Git
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins such as: Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, s2Member, BuddyPress
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies
- Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of programming security best practices
- Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
- Familiarity with using command line tools on Linux servers is a plus
- Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus
- Involvement in the open source community is a plus
Interested Candidates Can Send Resume at : email@example.com