Junior Java Developer
Inhabitr is building core developement team and looking for a strong Java Developer who will
help design a world-class product and ensure flawless execution
Open Positions: 8
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
- Involves in code reviews and training.
- Delivers highest quality software by creating unit test plan and testing code thoroughly.
- Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
- Creates project documentations and coordinate technical issues.
- Reports to a technical lead
- Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications).
- Must have at least 2+ years of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE.
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/J2EE, C++, C, XML/XHTML or CGI-Python.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure.
Interested Candidates Can Send Resume at : email@example.com