- May 14, 2018
- Posted by: papasiddhi
- Category: Android development, Hybrid App Development, Mobile app development
Curious to know about the most popular Hybrid Apps development platforms?
Before we discuss about the most popular hybrid apps development platforms, lets us give you some brief about hybrid apps. Hybrid apps are like any other apps you will find on your smartphone. They install on your phone. You can find them in IOS or Android app stores. With Hybrid Apps, you can play games, connect with your friends through social media, click photos, track your daily routine, and much more.
Hybrid apps required to be written only once and can be created for both IOS and Android as well as Windows too. This saves development time that in turn saves development price. With any software. While there will be same bugs and problems in IOS and Android for hybrid apps. There will be two other types of bugs in native apps because they’re built off of two different code bases.
Let’s Explore world’s most popular Hybrid Apps Development Platforms .
Why you should choose IONIC?
IONIC’s framework is completely FREE, this is the best benefit of using Ionic Framework. Developing an application, from starting to the end it is quite expensive. Frameworks usually cost around Rs 60k to be used, so the fact that Ionic definitely going to ease some of the burden. After reading the blog, you could also give it a try before going with another choice because it doesn’t cost you anything even after you’re not sure. IONIC is based on open source and well created.
IONIC feel like you are using a Native App and it also supports IOS, Android, Windows, progressive web apps and browser platform. So now it is your decision whether you want to go for Ionic or not.
Key Features of IONIC –
- IONIC’s Framework is Angular – Angular is a very popular framework in creating both mobile applications and web applications.
- It uses Cordova Plugins – Cordova plugins help you get access to different features of the operating system, like Geo location, Camera, Battery and so many others.
- It’s easier to move across platforms – If you’re creating an app, it is natural that you are looking for success and think that maybe you’ll spread across platforms, either if you start with Android, iOS, Windows Phone or other operating systems. The Ionic framework provide you the opportunity of doing that more easily, because the language makes your app easily converted from one operating system to another.
- IONIC’s community is quite big – If you’re beginning out new with Angular and Ionic, you require people around to help you with the troubles you face. The amazing thing about the Ionic Framework is that it has a big, active community that is waiting to help on different forums or specialized YouTube channels.
PhoneGap handily allows to build apps for every phone- iPhone, Android, Windows phone and more which usually need different frameworks and languages. PhoneGap deal with this by using standard based web technology to link web apps and smartphone devices. Since PhoneGap applications are standards compliant, they’re futuristic to work with browsers as they develop.Things that make PhoneGap different.
Investment – When you have really tight budget and still want the best with low investment then PhoneGap is the one for you. It’s not only cheap that make single mobile app that works like charm, but you will be free from the heavy procedure of finding the correct team or talented people for mobile application development across different platforms.
PhoneGap Ultimately saves your time along with your money.
PhoneGap is perfect for big industries or business because PhoneGap mobile app development makes it easy for the situation to an extent allowing developers to code universal apps that work on all mobile devices instead of platform specific apps.
Key Features of PhoneGap –
- PhoneGap is strong and robust backed – PhoneGap has a robust backend system that amazingly speeds up the development procedure and reduces developer’s efforts. The beginner’s guide also helps in speeding the process further.
- It is open source – With the PhoneGap framework, you get the best for free. The PhoneGap community compiles new codes and modules which are available for free because of its Open Source License.
- PhoneGap is Flexible – It offers great flexibility to the developers as they can develop any type of mobile app without any serious efforts.
- It is compatible with all platforms – A high level of uniformity can be balanced when the apps are created for multi – platforms. PhoneGap abolishes the differences in the app’s look and feel when viewed on different platforms.
One of the most popular hybrid app platform web library of the native version is React Native. To native development, to bring the power of React is its main purpose. React Native side effect free functions including its pure components that returns on what the views look like in time at any point. To write state dependent views it’s easier because of this reason.
Reasons why you should go for React Native –
A great development environment offered by React Native for productive and happy developers. Your app to restart while making tiny changes to a React Native codebase are created to your app running instead of repeatedly waiting for your code to compile.
Look and behave of React Native components pretty much just like react for web components which is targeting native UI widgets.
Quality of the apps build with React Native between ease of development including the richness of the platform and ecosystem.
Key features of React Native –
- Community driven – To using such a community driven environment, there are considerable advantages like the availability of a huge team of enthusiastic JS.
- Cost saving & maximum code reuse – On iOS as well as on Android, you can use the same code for deployment by using React Native that helps a huge savings in cost and development time.
- Live reload – Feature of ‘live reload’ permits you to immediately see the output of the latest update that you have done to the code.
- Strong performance for mobile environments – Architecture of React Native is very well tuned that makes use of the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and this platforms are more CPU intensive.
- Modular and intuitive architecture similar to react – To delve into someone else’s project and build upon it, it has the modular and intuitive interface that provided for other developers.
Flutter is an open-source smartphone application development SDK created by Google. The Flutter framework makes it very simple for you to create user interfaces that works and react smoothly in your app, while reducing the amount of coding required to synchronize and update your application’s view.
Reasons why you may love Flutter.
Flutter makes it easy and fast to build beautiful mobile apps, Flutter allows you to create beautiful UI with its lightning fast process and working ability.
It is smooth and light to use too. Flutter has hot reload, which is not only fast but also smart — if you have some data displayed already then you can change UI during application run-time and if you hot reload app: they’ll remain the same!
Key Features of Flutter –
- Hot Reload – It allows you to instantly rebuild your project as if it was just a web page.
- It has full set of widgets – the best thing is that you can implement every widget on every platform. If you implement some Material Design, it’ll look the same on every Android and iOS device.
- Different themes for IOS/Android – We want our Android application to look different than an iOS app. Differences are not only in colors but also in dimensions and styles of widgets. We can achieve this in Flutter with themes.
Xamarin offers an application with very few number of bugs. In addition, you can also have better app performance by using the Xamarin platform. The Xamarin platform helps to monitor and keep a record of crashes and other logs. The Xamarin is owned by Microsoft and was founded in the year 2011. Xamarin is mainly useful for Native Apps.
Xamarin is what you need?
Xamarin is pretty amazing in that it’s fully .NET while being able to create true Android and iOS apps at the same time, and apps that are compliant with the distribution requirements of both Google Play and the iOS App Store.
Xamarin is very easy to learn and if you’re experienced in .NET then you’ll immediately start working with Xamarin. Xamarin has very less bugs compared to other framework so now it’s up to you whether you want to work with Xamarin or not.
Key features of Xamarin –
- It has Android Beam – Android Beam is a new Near Field Communication (NFC) technology in Android 4 that allows applications to share information over NFC when in close proximity.
- Fingerprint Authentication – The use of fingerprints to authenticate a user makes it possible for an application to incorporate security that is less intrusive than a username and password.
- Fragments – Android 3.0 introduced Fragments, showing how to support more flexible designs for the many different screen sizes found on phones and tablets.
How to know if you need a Hybrid App or Native App?
Sometime it’s hard to find out that which type of App is perfect for your business or company because it depends on the type of customers you get and the type of trend is in your area, here are some things that should be clear in your mind before choosing one of the platform.
- The main benefit of choosing a native application platform is that it is the fastest and most trustable when it comes to user experience. Native applications can also work with all of the device’s OS features, such as the mic, rear camera, front camera, installed apps, etc. However, a bigger budget is required if you want to build your app for multiple platforms (i.e. IOS and Android) and to keep your native application up to date.
- The advantage of hybrid apps is that you can create them on a single base, which lets you add new functionalities to multi-versions of your app. With native applications, you will have to replicate every new feature you want to introduce for each platform.
Why you should choose Hybrid Apps?
Hybrid App lets your App to run on both IOS and Android platforms with single coding process. In case you chose to have an Android App as per your needs and after some time you need the same App on IOS then you don’t need to go for another process of App development because Hybrid App lets you create Apps for both IOS and Android with already created coding. Developing platforms specifically for both IPhone and Android phones while also retaining legacy desktop, is going to be much more expensive than a single Hybrid Application approach.
Team PAPASIDDHI, a team with full experience and quality of work. We offer on time work with enough quality to take your business on new heights. Our experts definitely know how to satisfy the need of our clients. Our amazing services is what makes us stand-out now it’s up to you whether its Native App or Hybrid App all you have to do is choose as per your need and just contact us.